Friday, December 12, 2008

Driving lesson





I decided to enroll on a 10 hour driving lesson while im still here and today I finished it with flying colors,, LOL heheheh conceited, my instructor said that I was good already...
I know driving here and in the States is very different, hubby told me to learn how to drive manual and then the automatic cars, so that's what I did. I learn how to drive a manual car then during the last 2 hours of the course I was driving an automatic car. I already got an SP(student permit) then next month I will apply for a drivers license..
I wanted to learn so I could go to places when im there and I can also find work or something, im not gonna wait for my hubby to come home and drive me around.. yeah but I need to pass a driving test also before I can drive over there..

5 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy Ruby...

Oo nga at mukhang nag exceed yung bandwidth. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.....

Thanks for the visit and the head up.

Btw, congrats on the driving. That's a smart decision to start learning habang andyan ka pa. I should have done that but i never thought I'd be in a place where driving is a must to get to places....

Mommy J

Anonymous said...

hey, how's the driving lesson?

Madz said...

Hi Rubs, have really missed you gang!! Got a tag for u (this is cool)... excited to read your story too...HAVE FUN!!

http://madzlifesdiary.blogspot.com/2008/12/reminiscing-our-early-days-together.html

PinayWAHM said...

Got a tag for you Mommy Ruby...

http://pinaywahm.com/2008/12/hubby-lists.html

Mommy J

Dhemz said...

Hmmm...good to know that you are learning how to drive Rubs..but the thing is..it is totally different here in America..if I were you don't get your filipino license..just wait till you get here..sakto lang sa ng you learned the basics..kay pag abot nimo dire ma shock unya ka....kidding! I hope you are learning the same process as here...speed limit,hand signal, signs, and etc..if I were you study ka nalang ng manual sa DMV..para pagdating mo dito ready kana sa written exam..bago ka mag take ng behind the wheel driving test....am excited for you..hope all is well with you and Jayden!