Thursday, December 17, 2009

business

I've always wanted to put up my own business like my mom, shes really an inspiration to me, I grew up watching  her venture into different things, some of her business failed and some were successful. It must be really nice to be an  entrepreneur who can employ a lot of people. When I was in College we had a seminar and our guest speaker used to be an ordinary employee, a messenger but he quit his job and start his own business and became successful. I could not forget that speaker because he started from scratch and now he is rich.
There are simple ways to start your own corporation, you can find it at las vegas llc on how to build your own business at an affordable price.
Anyways, someday i hope i can fulfill my dreams, I want to be my own boss and be successful...

No comments: