Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Baby's favorite toy




Thanks JOY for this wonderful tag, my son love his bike, when he saw it at the mall he wouldn't let go of it until I decided to buy it for him, he likes to ride his toy outside our house, he wont even let other kids borrow it.

Here are the rules:

Post a photo of your baby with her/his first ever favorite/comfort toy. Write some details of your fondest memory of your baby and her toy (like what I did below). This will make a good memento when your baby grows up!

Lastly, before you pass this on to six mommies, don’t forget to add the link to your website's at the end of the page. I’m sure many moms would love to see your sites, too!
Love links:
Amelie’s mom, RD and CN’s mom, savenathan, Great People Make us feel we can become great, Everything That has Breathe Praise The Lord, Surviving deployment your link here...

i would like to tag Juliana,Jo and CC.

3 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy Ruby..

Salamat sa tag....you're the second one to tag me on this...haha. I guess I really have to do it now ha? Or else dalawang nanay ang hahabol sa akin....haha.

Hope you're having a great weekend...

Juliana

Jojo said...

Made the post. Thank you for the tag. Have a great day!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ruby...

I finished the tag na pala. I forgot to tell you when I did. Anyway, here's the link if you want to take a peek.

http://pinaywahm.com/2008/05/little-ones-fave-toya-tag.html

Juliana