thanks Juliana for this tag, it keeps me busy for a while... i love taking pictures of my son but he doesnt like it, maybe when he grows older he will learn to pose and gives me a big smile when i say cheeze! :)
taken last month whie we are having lunch at the mall, hubby even asked me to send him a copy of this so he can post it in his workplace because he said we look funny in this picture. hehehehe :)
taken last xmas 07 and i love the black and white effect, our timeless picture together
jaden at 3 months old, camera shy :)
at a friends wedding, he's busy looking at my bouquet
1. Start Copy from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy".
2. Choose the photo(s) of you and your child(ren) that you would like to share in your blog, with a small story/explanation about when and where the photo(s) was/were taken.
3. Add your blog name and url blog, then leave your url post in here. And I'll add you to the Master List.
4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.
5. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.
Master List :
1. Juliana's Site 2. Moms.....check nyo 3.PinayWAHM 4. Surviving deployment 5. Your next...
Im tagging Joy Burlinson,Jo, CC's online , a fil-am journey and Marilyn.