Friday, July 17, 2009

A/X premium denim




If I actually have extra money to splurge on something I would love to invest and buy expensive jeans like Armani Exchange since me and my husband wore jeans most of the time. My favorite among the jeans are A/X Wing Skinny fit, Embroidered Skinny Flare fit and for my husband I like the Bleach destruction boot cut, I bet he will really look good on it and will love the color. I like darker jeans while he wants to wear blue faded jeans. I choose the style above because its low waist, skinny and stretched, it has an A/X wing embroidery on the back pocket which makes it so unique.

Armani Exchange has a new premium denim starting at $98,
Plus they have this on going text A|X campaign where you can win a pair of jeans everyday for the month of July by texting the keyword "DENIM2" to ARMANI (276264).
You will also receive a gift card worth $20 for your next purchase of $100 or more valid 7/30/09 through 8/15/09, when you buy a full price of denim from Armani Exchange between 7/7/09 – 7/19/09 purchase online or in store.
A/X Armani Exchange has been a popular brand in a long time, it was created by an Italian designer Giorgio Armani, his creation is youthful, unique and sophisticated that caters to young and urban consumers.

Post?slot_id=41966&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: