Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ob appointment

Me and jaden went to the Hospital on base yesterday for my appointment, the OB are all from Bethesda since they decided to put up a specialty clinic here at ft meade, its a great news since we dont have to go to a Naval hospital for my appointments. I drove by myself since its just like 3 miles away, I parked in the farthest parking space where no one was beside me, hehhehhee.. my parking is improving too!
The Dr said that my glucose sugar was highly elevated so I have to do the 3 hour test next week, they will give me a diet plan for 3 days and draw blood from me 3 times in every hour. Now I weigh 140.1 pounds, so heavy than my previous pregnancy with Jaden.

I was so surprise because Jaden is behaving very well, when the Dr asked him how old he is he just showed his 3 fingers, I said he is almost 3, they all laughed and they also told me that he is really tall for his age.

1 comment:

DebbieDana said...

Hi Ruby! Thanks for the comment, we're in the same situation pala, mga buntis, hehe! Anong baby mo, and how far along are you, kelan due date mo? Ako eto, boy na naman, hay! Nagpaparami ng lahi ang asawa ko, lol.

Anyway, here's hoping you have a very safe and healthy pregnancy! Ingat.


Debbie :)