Saturday, October 18, 2008

FINALLY APPROVED

I have heard before that my husband's deployment will end early, our FRG is always telling us not to believe because it is still a 15 month deployment, but guess what they are going home earlier than expected.. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't believe it... Jason can now go home to the states and spend Christmas with his family in SC.

Even if he cant come here on Christmas Im still happy because I know that he is safe and he can come back on February or March next year..

3 comments:

Cecile said...

am glad for you and your family, i hope when you get here we can meet, wow, south carolina! myrtle beach is there!

KrlyQ said...

That is wonderful news. I'm very happy for you and your family. Please be sure to let your husband know that there are many American's that are very proud and appreciative of his and all of our military's service. We also appreciate their families holding down the home front for the defenders of our country. I have a son in the Army who at the moment is in Germany. My nephew is also in the Army. He's was married earlier this year and he and his wife are expecting their first child in March. He will be deployed to Iraq after the baby is born. I will keep you, your family and all of our troops in my prayers. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you and your family. My heart is jumping for joy. I will still keep him in my prayers.