Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WEDDING???

I dont know if its ok to share this info at this early... so ok we are planning to have a church or garden wedding next year, when my husband was here I keep telling him that maybe we can have a real wedding and he said yes lol...
Im planning for a small intimate wedding with few friends and guests, as long as I can wear a wedding gown :) heheheheh...

Im very excited now, I dunno where to start but one thing is for sure Jaden will be our ring bearer... :)

4 comments:

Cecile said...

i am so excited for you, ruby :-) congratulations and best wishes.

Madz said...

hey Rubs, wow so exciting!! I can imagine your feelings...hehehe, uummm bsta read my wedding blog to get some infos ok!! CONGRATULATIONS & GOOD LUCK in planning...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU....

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

I vote for small intimate wedding. My husband and I had a small intimate garden wedding. We only invited mine and his family and very few close friends. We only invited people who are really close to our hearts. Our wedding was very personal.

Good luck planning your wedding and have fun! :)

Len said...

congrats sis! been dreaming of an intimate church or garden wedding, too.. good luck on your preps :)