Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WORRIED

I'm so restless this past few days, Jason's roommate left a message on my YM that he will be gone for a 5 days mission somewhere..
This is the longest time that we haven't had any communication ever, before whenever he is gone he always find ways to tell me that he is OK and safe..
I talked to his roommate last night he said that he should be back tomorrow, well i hope so because im so worried and I miss my husband so much.

I havent been online because I had to take my CPU to a shop so they can fix it, they had to reformat my computer. Its working perfectly now... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for your husband. I know how it feels- the constant worrying. My brother did 2 tours in Iraq as US Marine. His unit was there during the Fall of Baghdad.

If you need someone to talk to, just hit me up.