Saturday, June 20, 2009

Play online Billiards

I love playing Billiard, I even downloaded it to my cellphone before, its a popular past time in our place while I was still in the Philippines. We even own a billiard table when i was younger, so I basically grew up watching others play while I learn playing it by watching others play it. http://www.8c1.net is offering a free and multiplayer billiard game , what is so great about this site is you can play it at your own room so you don't need to go somewhere or own a billiard table to play with your friends. Its a good way to have fun with your friends worldwide and chat with them at the same time, I would try this myself because I just love this game and invite my friends and sister from back home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....