Friday, August 28, 2009

Enrolling Jaden for pre school

We will enroll my son for a Part day pre school here on base but we have to wait until he is 3 years old which will be on November. There will be no waiting list for pre school and the classes are between 9:30-12:30 Monday to Friday. I'm so excited for Jaden at least he can go to school in a few months, I'll just have to prepare all the necessary requirements for the CDC, like his updated vaccines, paper works and many more. We also had to attend an orientation and be interviewed by the administrator of CDC. Their rate is based on the family income and the number of dependents in your household. I have a few months to teach my son how to behave properly, I just hope he wont get us in a lot of trouble.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! I know how excited you and your hubby for Jaden. I felt the same way too before for my kids. Good luck to your son and God bless.

abbey said...

that's so cute.. I remember back then when my eldest daughter has to attend school for the first time.. mas kulbaan man nuon ta and you would miss him jud while he's in school, especially in the first couple of weeks... good luck!

rjs mama said...

i'm sure Jaden won't get you in so much trouble, baka konti lang ;) mas ok naman sis ang makulit kaysa hindi umiimik na bata :)

PinayWAHM said...

Woo hoo....exciting time for the little man, I'm sure.

Another little boy pala ang next baby nyo....Jaden will have a blast having a little brother and a little playmate when the time comes.

Congrats!

Mommy J

Cecile said...

buotan man siguro imong Jade, Rubs, maayo kay excited ka kaayo :-); it will preprae Jaden pa nag kinder na siya kay maanad na siya sa pag socialize :-)