Monday, April 14, 2008

UNFAIR

I just found out today about this when i read a newsletter from my FRG, President Bush just announced his decision to return to a 12 month deployments for all active Army Units but this does not apply to those soldiers deploying prior to August 1, 2008; those units will complete their scheduled 15 month deployment, that includes my husband and his unit. well lucky them and sorry for us, those additional 3 months is another torture for the family of those deployed Army soldiers.
It is very unfair for us, Marines only has 7 months deployment as well as the Navy.
Army families are more stressful than any other.
I hope and pray that time flies and my husband can come home safe.

3 comments:

vivacious wife said...

Be patient dear! You know God is good all the time. when your relationship is center of God's love. The Lord will find a way to fulfill the promise of Love. I myself, I never knew until God gave me this love that I am treasuring forever in my heart.God bless you! Be brave too.....

irish daisies said...

God Bless yu and your husband I know how hard it is when they are gone.

Maria said...

that's how it is sis,My husband is leaving again soon and he will be staying in Iraq for 15 months,it sux but that's how it is...let us just Pray for them...