Thursday, August 28, 2008

where is he?

yesterday DH told me that hes leaving for bahgdad and then to kuwait where they will give him his ticket to come here.. he was suppose to leave 2 days later but the army is always inconsistent so he took off earlier than expected.
Now i bought another ticket from cebu pacific and im leaving on saturday instead.. urghhh............ whatever..
We will have to walk in at the USEM when hubby arrives in Manila, I dont want to wait until Sept. 17 for Jaden's appointment.
right now im waiting for his call, where could he be??? maybe he is stuck somewhere.. I told him to contact me as soon as he is in Kuwait...

1 comment:

PinayWAHM said...

Oh my goodness....natutulog ka pa ba??? Super excited ka na siguro...hindi siguro....sigurado!!!

Get some rest especially some byuti rest para glowing ka from head to toe pagdating ni husband!

Woo hooo....


Juliana