Tuesday, August 11, 2009

play now

Unknown-2




Have you check the new website craze lately its called G4 , they have the best cheats, hints and reviews from others who tried their games. I personally like G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra because its action packed and is based on the new release film, its about a group of super soldier that will eventually save the world from the bad guys. You can choose what character you want, they have unique skills and weapon and then gear up to some greatest gadgets, vehicles and defeat the enemies. This game is so amazing and exciting at the same time, you can play alone or team up with your friends to defeat the evil. Rise of the Cobra has a lot of high-tech weapon with a lot of button-mashing shooting and swordplay. I bet you would enjoy this game.

If you want to know more about and discover new games online I suggest you visit X-Play for more game reviews to help you decide what kind of games you want to play. G4 offers a wide selection of games to choose for you to help decide which one you like . I spend most of my time playing online games to kill time while waiting for my husband to get home.

Post?slot_id=43889&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: