Monday, December 21, 2009

day care

One of my subject when i was in college is about business entrepreneur, we were encourage to build our own business someday . It's quite risky to put up a business now a day, majority of the people are struggling with their finances. A big sum amount of money is usually needed to start any business and a feasibility study is also important for a business venture. As a stay at home mother I have been wanting to set up a Family home daycare at my home, I dont want to be away from my children so working at home would be ideal for my situation . I just need to attend all the necessary training and apply for a license to operate a family child care here in our State.

5 comments:

Geeks2las said...

Good Luck and hope you will operate soon your Family Child Care. I like your idea for not being away with your children coz they were your gold. Have a nice day...Hope you could include my website in your Blog List...Thank you once again and keep visiting my site...

Mommy Mayonnaise said...

Aha.. A family home day care. I should think about that also, Ruby. I'm a stay at home mother. Just like you. :)
What is your first kid's name?

Anyway, got an award for you. Please come and take it any time you want.
Take care :)

lina@happy family said...

Wish you can achieve your dreams, Ruby...

Bacolod and BeyondJourney said...

that's true, business now is risky, thanks for the visit Ruby.

iamNoOne said...

I hope a new year will bring you a good start in your business venture. Merry christmas! My last drop on your blog for the year. Have a happy new year too!