Sunday, March 28, 2010

My husband is deployed and I got a job

As many of you noticed that I am not active in blogging anymore, my husband went to Afghanistan a few days ago and i got a job here on base at the BX/PX. When my mum came here last month I went on job hunting right away, luckily I got hired recently and has started working since last Wednesday. I also met a lot of Filipina here, they have been really nice and helpful to me, im so thankful that Im friends with them, im not so homesick anymore..

Anyways, Im going to share some our pictures  this month, Jaden won a prize during the easter egg hunt yesterday, Perry is 6 months old and my mum met a lot of friends here and I think she has adjusted very well to the environment as well. 




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you guys are having fun kahit na deployed si banana. mao d i wala nku kita nimu blogland rubs, nag work na d i ka. Maayo kay naa ka daghan na meet pinay diha, tambal sa kamingaw and besides naa sd imung mama. Dako na si Perry ug jaden. Thanks sa dalaw rubs say hi to your mom and kids.

Dhemz said...

my gosh Rubz! there are a lot of happenings naman diay sa imong life dire sa US...way to go...congrats nana kay work! nice man sad siguro trabhuan sa BX...unlike sa commissary...:)

wow, deploy napod diay si banana nimo....pila sad sya ka months?

maau nuon kay naa imong mama, she's a big help...glad to know you have move on so fast....am proud of you gurl!

labay ko dire....dako naman si perry woi....:)

Lina Gustina said...

Congratulations on your new job...wish you all the best, Ruby...

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on your job & good luck with the deployment!
I love the photos! You have such an adorable family!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow kaya pala nawala ka ng matagal sa ere sis hehehe.. buti naman at nagwowork ka na heheheh... malaki ba bx dyan?

Happy Easter!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Those are positive developments in your life. Your husband will be working in Afghanistan, you also got work, your son won a prize at the Easter egg hunt and you and your mother were able to find Pinay friends whom you were able to interact. Everything is turning out to be rosy for all of you. May the Lord continue to bless you all. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.