Saturday, February 23, 2008

My son is 15 months old

In a few hours Jaden will be 15 months old. He was born at 1.14 AM last November 24, 2006. Im gonna take him to church tomorrow because I didnt attend mass for a few weeks now. I really need to ask for God's blessings and guidance.
I have so many things going into my life right now that I cant understand why,
its been stressful and depressing.
Its always been jaden and me, I always take him wherever I go.
My son makes my life worth living for. My life sucks!

1 comment:

Jojo said...

I hope you are okay. I sometimes feel depressed because I really miss my family in the Philippines. I can understand what you feel especially that youur husband is out the country. if you need someone to talk to. i am here. let me know... nasa friendster din ako
"jo". give me a shout