Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bridal shower


Today we went to xavier estates clubhouse to attend rubylyn's bridal shower, it was a simple get together, I took my mum with me so I can have somebdy to help me with jaden because we are gonna go swimming in the pool.
After few hours of fun, we decided to change because it was getting late and cold.
my mum took jaden to change and they went inside the clubhouse restaurant,
then something happened, my mum broke a wooden duck from indonesia, and they asked us to pay for it.. duh as if I have a choice. Accidents do happen when u least expected.

well that was just one of the situation that occur at rubylyn's bridal shower.
everyone was having fun swimming and picture taking. I was so happy seeing my son enjoyed every moment at the pool.

No comments: