Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fallen Warriors


I received 3 email notification of Vanguard fallen warriors from my FRG(family readiness group) yesterday, so I waited for my husband to get online, I wasn't able to talk to him before he went to work because I went out early in the morning to join rafting here. He told me about those rockets that hit outside their FOB, then I asked him if those 3 dead soldiers are from there, he said no. I feel so sad for the family of those fallen soldier, they will never be forgotten.
They have sacrifice their lives over this stupid war.
Thank God that I always talk to my husband everyday, it makes me worry and freak out if I didn't hear anything from him, I hope that he can come home soon and be with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to your husband and all the soldier that fought with this stupid war.. More power and God bless.