Monday, September 28, 2009

Halloween adventure

I have yet to experience a Halloween celebration here and I always wonder what it was like to wear those Halloween costumes, I'm afraid I cant join this Quest because I do not have a picture yet but I will make sure that I will have one soon because Halloween is almost here.. "Coming this fall - Jacks Quest. Let the Halloween Adventure begin!...  Jack's Quest is inviting everyone who wants an exciting experience this fall season to join his Quest and to share stories about their Halloween adventure. Tell your stories and show us what your costumes was for Halloween, also include those memorable faces of your friends when they saw you in your costumes, If they were scared, surprised or amazed by your look during that event.
You can join the contest by submitting your pictures, stories or video and then you will be rewarded with a shopping discount plus more chances of winning. You get to be the judge of this quest too by simply voting and of course the top 100 will be given prizes accordingly. All you have to do is log on to Jack's Quest Website to enter your adventurous stories, pictures, or videos. Make sure that you will put a "Vote for me button" to your blog or any social networking website so your friends can vote for you. If you think you have the picture and stories for Jack Quest, then this is the right time for you to win.



Post?slot_id=55832&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: