Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Carousel


My son loves to ride in a carousel, whenever we go to the mall I always let him ride a carousel once or twice, he always run towards the horses and try to climbed at it even if he cant, he doesn't even want us to hold him while its turning around. I guess he is growing up so fast. Ive read somewhere that boy's are closer to their mommies and girls are more closer to their dad. Its true for me I am closer to my dad before when I was a kid but now that I became a mother I have learned to open up more to my mum, she helps me specially when it comes to Jaden, I have so much to learn from her. I'm thankful that she is here guiding me all the time. I don't know what i will do without her. It's challenging to raise your son on your own but I'm trying my best and hoping that soon we will be a complete family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ka cute ni jaden. ako pud cguro inig naa ko anak permi sakay sa carousel hantog ma pura :)