Friday, June 27, 2008

I get paid

I received an email that I will be paid by Socialspark through my Paypal account, I know its not a lot but I'm happy and so excited about this, I can earn extra income while staying at home, I found out that I can transfer funds from paypal to a US bank account for free which is good because I have my husbands Debit card with me.
hehehhe :) YAY for shopping :)
Thanks to te Gigi and Joy for always buzzing me whenever there is opps in PPP and socialspark, tomorrow I'm going to wake up early to catch lots of opps I promise bow!

2 comments:

JBC said...

mama ruby, I am so flattered... I will share the grasya sa imoha jud oy... Parehas lang ta hahahhaa...

JBC said...

mama ruby, I am so flattered... I will share the grasya sa imoha jud oy... Parehas lang ta hahahhaa...