Sunday, June 22, 2008

Im not feeling well

i have flu and I don't want to wake up this morning but i had to I keep sneezing and I can hardy breath coz of nasal congestion. Ive taken some medicines for colds, I hope tomorrow ill feel better I don't like it when I'm sick, flu/colds is contagious i don't want my son to get sick like me. When i talk to my husband this morning too he said he wasn't feeling good, he ate some Iraqi food while on a mission and his stomach didn't take it real good he was throwing up last night, but he's fine now.

1 comment:

A Nonconformist Shopper said...

hi rubs, hope you are well now...take lots of orange juice...i do that all the time...as for wof...LOL! bitaw init kaayu man didto...as in ga bukal bukal jud...kung pwede lagi ibutang ang itlog didto...nah, luto na jud dali...lol! bitaw oy, i tried not to get involved pero mobo raman gud ko ug pasensya sa mga tao nga mobo ug konot....LOL! hala sige rubs, ayo-ayo diha...