Monday, June 9, 2008

new shades





This is it, my new Guess sunglasses with rhinestone that I bought in ebay, i like it so much this item was even listed on Victoria secret.com if you want to check it out. I'm loving it even if it wont love me back...
ebay is so much fun and great prices compare to retail stores, right now im looking something to buy for my son.
DH just ordered something for me or shall i say i asked him to order from Victoria secret, he doesn't want it to be shipped to him even if they will ship it for free to APO address if you order over $100, because he said his friends might make fun of him ordering underwear from VS, duh.. so i will be expecting it next month here with extra $$ shipping cost.

1 comment:

Nova said...

nice shades... baka gusto mo ako bigyan sis.. hehehehehe...

nice naman.. ako wala pang time mag renovate.. i have been planning pero sobrang busy ang beauty ko....

thank you ha sa visit mo... hay nakakaluka ang narnia.. ang ganda talaga...