yesterday DH told me that hes leaving for bahgdad and then to kuwait where they will give him his ticket to come here.. he was suppose to leave 2 days later but the army is always inconsistent so he took off earlier than expected.
Now i bought another ticket from cebu pacific and im leaving on saturday instead.. urghhh............ whatever..
We will have to walk in at the USEM when hubby arrives in Manila, I dont want to wait until Sept. 17 for Jaden's appointment.
right now im waiting for his call, where could he be??? maybe he is stuck somewhere.. I told him to contact me as soon as he is in Kuwait...